ღ NEVER LET YOU GO ღ
Yo. Let's talk about today. Yesterday, slept at 10.20pm. Today, woke up as usual. Wash up, bathe, dry hair, etc. hahas. I noticed when i bathe cold water in the morning for these few days, i felt very refreshed. Wasn't feeling as sleepy as last time but still a bit sleepy. It was cold, but it was manageable. I went school as usual. Went to school, i got cold sweat. lol. I sweat not due to weather very hot, but was cold. -.- Morning assembly, the president of the school committee who was just norminated by us gave us a speech. She sounds and looked cute. lol. Unbelievable that she was sec 3. She just looked like a sec 1. :X
First period is Form Teacher's. Mr Sng never come to our class. Cause normally form teacher's period is a slacking period, so not much things to do de lor. hahas. Talked to Luo Fang as usual while Shao Wei teach Jia Hui on clearing his game on psp. I find something strange. When i talked to Luo Fang, i can simply just talk to her about anything without holding back. Cause even i play around with her for a long time, she won't mind and keep smiling. lol. I love to talk to her.
Second period is Chinese. Bid farewell to Luo Fang and went to class. Saw Edwin playing Initial D, so went to take a look. hahas. He so zai eh, play infront of that teacher. After a while, they all went to their class. The teacher asked the class to do a mock exam paper. Me, Wei Ming, Isaac all do before during last friday liao. Teacher never give the paper to both of them, then she give me. I told her i do this paper before during last friday. She don't believe me. Cause i do with Favian's class, but i still got do ma. She go diao me and walked away somemore. So rude. -.- Few minutes later, she came back and say you choose to do with the other class, that's your own business. lol. wth. But at least i am one of those few who do right. I put in the effort to staying back and do. -.- I told Wei Ming, :"Wa.. die liao. This kind of irresponsible teacher. Not my fault right, cause i got do what.". She heard me and take my paper away, asked me don't do it again. I was like whatever. After that, had conversation with the teacher. She talk about life and this class. I argue reasons with her till she shut up and say very good then ask me return to seat.
Third period is Social Studies. I haven't bought my sec 4 Social Studies textbook. hahas. Intended to share with Wei Ming cause he bought and never use often. Save money. hehe. Then, Mr Teo was a bit fedup. Cause he explained the 3rd time, still got student don't understand because they were busy talking. Mr Teo asked me to help Jia Hui, Luo Fang they all. lol. I only know how to do the harder question, but not the easier one. -.- Weird hor me. :X I did some and explain to Jia Hui what to do. He was like oh, haha. Don't quite understand. lol. Explained to Luo Fang 2 times. First time, she don't quite understand cause i speak English. Second time, i translate to Chinese then she understand. (x
Fourth period is English. We have the whole period to do finish the essay which we did last week. hahas. I listen to songs and completed the essay in around 15 mins. hahas. I wrote it with my heart and soul ok. I read 1 time i felt very sad myself. lol. Cause i remember my past. :X Nothing to do, Shao Wei finished it already. Went to see Luo Fang write. hahas. I look closely to her essay cause i can't see clearly, she go use her pencil case block it. lol. After that, exchange essay with Shao Wei to read about each other. He read until he says he very sad. Cannot tahan liao. :X Listening to song and looking at Luo Fang writing her essay. I go read her essay very closely, cause cannot see clearly. Shao Wei says don't look so close leh, like kissing leh. lol. ><
After that is recess, went down while chatting with Luo Fang. hahas. Chatted random stuffs. hahas. Then, Shao Wei said he want talk to me. So, went to canteen and see so many people then went to buy apple drink and went to foyer to chat with Shao Wei. Shao Wei told me his past, and ask me about my past. Told him. We now understand each other more better. (x
After recess is Computer. Long time no type proper English and programs le. hahas. Took 20 mins to complete the 1st paper which was slower than before holidays. I'm still the first one to complete. hahas. Was so free that Mr Sng asked me go the other computer lab and take books. lol. After that, do 3 more practice. Went to eat at canteen. Saw Darren, and i thought what happened. lol. He told me he got oral today, that's why he is dismissed early. hahas. Eat and chatted with him. Then, accompany him go hall and went library to slack then went to wait for Shao Wei. He said he want eat lunch with me and chat with me. Wait for quite awhile then he is dismissed. Then, asked him where to eat. He told me he got piano lesson soon and said sorry. lol. -.- It's alright. hahas. I don't blame him. (x After that, went home and bathe. Today was fun too. hahas. That's all for today. :D
さようなら~ (x
3:52 PM